Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Get Fit Anywear

Nowadays people seem to be lacking the time to stay fit. You see there is this assumption out there in the general people that you need to go to a gym and use weighted exercise to stay fit and healthy. 

However who here remembers high school gym class with all the sprints, pushups ect. What you may have noticed is something has happened and as people grow older they forget that their body is as effective tool to lose weight and stay healthy as any piece of gym equipment.

Essentially we get the idea that gym equipment has more quality than our own body and honestly in most contexts that statement can be false.

Several sites have thrown out the importance of body weight exercises and yet it seems as if the fullness of its ability's have not been reached by mainstream audiences. Honestly I was sceptical for a long time on the subject until going to university. Basically my workout time has been crunched or skewed and then so I started doing the odd pushups, situps ect., in my dorm room and since I started university in September I have lost five more pounds.

So basically I may have spent about 2-3 days in the gym max plus the odd body weight exercise here and there and I have seen a fair loss in body fat. By the way university's are notorious for there “poor” choice of food and I can't say I have been eating as “clean” as I usual so the results of body weight astounded me.

Here is the thing I tried to design my body weight workout around a 10+ rep, 3+ set system which isn't really ideal for weight loss. And here is the catch if you stuck with body weight exercises and did a circuit program I can almost assure your fat loss results would be more then ideal.



Now for those not familiar with circuit it is sort of like interval training with weights in that basically it is short and intense periods of some intend form of exercise followed by a short break and the process is repeated until you hit anywhere from the 3 to 30 minute point. 


So all you may potentially need to do is 3 min, 3 times a week of body weight exercise in circuit form to lose weight. 

However most circuit workouts are done 3 times a week and average 15 min. But in some cases you will read about someone who does them 4+ times a week.
 
If you still have questions about circuit workouts or would like more information please visit the following link:

-http://fitnessblackbook.com/workout-routines/body-weight-circuits-are-kickin-my-butt/

I suggest looking into googling Turbulence Training, a very effective body weight circuit program, which has plenty of free stuff including good videos and some stuff you will have to pay for if you would like to know it. However paying for an ebook is a lot better than a years gym membership which will put you back hundreds of dollars a year.

If you want a quick solution to losing weight, staying fit and mastering your body I suggest you give some form of body weight circuit a try because of its efficiency and lack of costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment