Saturday, December 12, 2009

Twitter Me This

Should I or Shouldn't I make a twitter account. 

I am not a fan of the twitter revolution; anyone has access to the stuff you post and Google even has a mini twitter search engine now. I have to say my blog has really expanded my journalism experience and I realize that Twitter could do the same. But twitter is like the infamous antagonist the Joker. 

Speaking of the Joker; after watching Spike TV's Video game awards it looks like there will be a new Batman video game in 2010.

It looks awesome.

Check out the main site here:

http://arkhamhasmoved.com/us/

Anyways I will probably do a followup article if I decide to use twitter.

In the meantime fitness fans of my site:

What supplement is as powerful as steroids, legal and a common household item?

This question will be answered in a post sometime this week

No comments:

Post a Comment