Sunday, May 16, 2010

Flash Games Always Suck :O


So I was playing Deadly Premonition on my buddies 360 the other day and I couldn't get over how much this game sucked. However it was such a bad game that I had this warm feeling of nostalgic charm. Honestly if there is a bad game that works it is Deadly Premonition.


Then I got thinking about Flash Games. As awsome as it is that they are free, they are nothing compared to games that cost money. I mean in a way Deadly Premonition is a shitty game, there is just no other way to put it but compared to repetitive Flash Games like Dino Run or Jetman it is a great game. This is because as the gameing industry grows so do the games we buy and Flash Games nowadays are just so small they can't compete


So in a way Flash Games suck but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment